Why Choose the (Online) Speech Pathology Program at JMU?
- Established online graduate program in speech pathology since 2005
- Rigorous curriculum addresses disorders across the lifespan
- Develop foundational clinical skills under the supervision of expert clinical educators
- Prepares graduates to work in any setting
- Learning experiences include
- Clinical experiences
- Courses taught by expert faculty
- Case studies
- Collaborative assignments
- Simulation-based learning experiences
- Interprofessional education
"I owe the opportunity of earning my MS and my ability to have a rewarding future career to this program. The pace and distance made earning this degree possible for me in a circumstance that would have otherwise made it incredibly difficult. I have wonderful relationships with my cohort members and we support and cheer each other on. I am so incredibly grateful for this program and the opportunities it has provided me."
- Jessica Lewis, M.S., CF-SLP
Online MS Speech Pathology Class of 2020